منتديات صبرة الثقافية
اهلا و سهلا و مرحبا،، اذا كنت عضوا من منتديات صبرة الثقافية فتفضل معنا،، ان كنت زائرا لنا فنتمنى أن تتفضل و تسجل نفسك كعضو في هذا الصرح العظيم،، واصلونا ولا تفاصلونا
ادارة المنتدى بالنيابة عن كل الاعضاء تتمنى لكل نازل قضاء وقت ممتع في رحاب بيتنا الثاني
منتديات صبرة الثقافية
اهلا و سهلا و مرحبا،، اذا كنت عضوا من منتديات صبرة الثقافية فتفضل معنا،، ان كنت زائرا لنا فنتمنى أن تتفضل و تسجل نفسك كعضو في هذا الصرح العظيم،، واصلونا ولا تفاصلونا
ادارة المنتدى بالنيابة عن كل الاعضاء تتمنى لكل نازل قضاء وقت ممتع في رحاب بيتنا الثاني
منتديات صبرة الثقافية
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

PLEASE LEARN ABOUT us

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
العميل007
عضو أساسي
عضو أساسي
العميل007

الجنس : ذكر
المشاركات : 6271
نقاط التميز : 5308
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/05/2009

PLEASE LEARN ABOUT us Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: PLEASE LEARN ABOUT us   PLEASE LEARN ABOUT us I_icon_minitimeالسبت 30 مايو - 14:52

In the first she looked at me with a strange sights and double-minded, she have maybe black background about my religion and my culture, she thought we live like the old African, like she saw a hungry cannibal smells her meat, she was frightened to do a bad think for me, afraid to handshake me, confused with the new people,
She know nothing about my country, she thought we have just the camels in the roads and women sit in the house, no technology no education, she thought we don’t have the smiles and the sense of humor, she thought we don’t have the jokes.
I remember some of her question is: do you have a women working in the bars?
I don’t find the answer because I had thinking about the style of question, I said late hmmm yes we have, but hmm, but I need to know if you asking from the Islamic point, if you so the answer is no, because must not already be a bar for the Muslims, and who working in the bar is sure not Muslim, but you can find a lot contradictions between the government and the religion, is very difficult to explain because we are still colonized by the other, and we can’t apply the religion exactly .it is the religion war hider.
You need just to spending one or two days finding in the library about Arabic and Islamic books, reading and searching and thinking, don’t worry is not a magic books, and you shouldn’t to converting to the Islam if you are not convinced, but is nice to learn about the other, and take it like a general information, so is better before you traveling to any new country to learn more about the cultures and the religions in there region, and thinking about the objectives of the traveling mixing with the seriously and some joviality.
So if you traveled and you don’t benefit from your trip, is better to sitting in your home and watching the TV and eating popcorn in the bucket, some people traveling in short time and learning big things, and other traveling in long time and learning nothing, just spending the time and the moneys for saying to the other I was here and there and there…
So please learn about us and don’t lose the expensive thing, THE TIME
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://sabra.ahlamontada.net
lechasseur
عضو أساسي
عضو أساسي
lechasseur

الجنس : ذكر
المشاركات : 7039
نقاط التميز : 3148
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/03/2009

PLEASE LEARN ABOUT us Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: PLEASE LEARN ABOUT us   PLEASE LEARN ABOUT us I_icon_minitimeالسبت 30 مايو - 14:58

~♥️~ بسـم
الله الرحمـن الرحيــم ~♥️~
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله تعالى و بركاته
شكـر
جزيل على المـــوضوع الــرائع و المميز ..
واصل تميزك و تألقك في منتدانا
الرائع
بارك الله فيك أخي ..
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

PLEASE LEARN ABOUT us
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Learn French in a week
» برنامج Learn English
» Poems to Listen Read and Learn